How often do you treat yourself? I am a firm believer in the old adage, “It’s the little things.” See, I am one of those people who goes all out and then crashes. Knowing this, I am always on the lookout for little ways to sooth myself and bring energy back into my Spirit.
While I’d really like to go to a spa or lounge at a house on the beach, I have to bear in mind that that ways to fill back up need to be a little more realistic — and affordable. What’s affordable? Say…around $20. There is something about a $20 bill for me. If I see something I like and it is $20 or less, I don’t give it a second thought. If it’s more, I ponder whether or not I really want it. So, my list is made up of little things that I can do for myself that cost under $20:
- Good shampoo
- Body wash instead of soap
- Fresh flowers
- Hummus, olives and a glass of wine
- A makeover at Nordstoms and a new colorful lipstick
- Film to shoot
- Colorful underwear and socks
- A latte’ at the library
- Going to the movies in the middle of the day
- Really good hand lotion in a tube
- Getting my car washed and vacuumed
- A new journal
- A new playlist
- A large make my own frozen yogurt
- A used book from Powells
What do you MindFULLY do for yourself that costs $20 or less?Add to our list and let us know!
One thought on “MindFULL LIttle Luxuries Under $20”
Thanks for all these good reminders Robin. I am about to order myself a lip exfoliator right now!